Monday, April 7, 2014

The day before the trip.

I’ve had so much to say in the last couple days but never enough time to put ‘pen to paper’ and let me tell you, that’s busy for me, I love writing.

I leave for Haiti tomorrow, and I am nervous and excited and I cannot wait to hug muffins, hand out suckers, and just love people.  I am looking forward to just soaking up the sun, seeing new parts of Haiti that I’ve never seen before.  It’s exciting to serve Jesus.  So many people think that it’s so great that I give my vacation time up to serve others, I promise you, I am the one who is blessed.

I’ve had a million distractions in the last week, craziness has come my way.  I can tell you sometimes I handled it really well, and sometimes… well, I am thankful for God’s grace.
There have been so many moments when I have heard the voice of God, I have seen His miracles all over the place, and there have been moments when I haven’t heard or felt Him at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment