Monday, April 7, 2014

Lost of a close friend.

There are days when I am afraid to start crying. I hold all the feelings in and try to keep them at arms length.

Today it was a rough one. I've been holding lots of stuff in, I've been trying to work through a few things without feeling.

And then I got this from God "that's enough!" And so here comes the next lesson. It's gonna be rough and it a gonna be hard, and it's going to be...
Worth it.

I had to say goodbye to someone that I am honored to serve God with. God brought him into my life for such a short time but at a time when God said "open your heart all the way, and feel what it feels like to love, really love, no strings attached."


This person, he's not just someone I served with once a month, he became my brother. Someone I looked out for, someone I confided in, someone that we shared the joys of loving Jesus with. 

I honestly don't know if I will ever see him again on this earth, but I will tell you, that because of him, my life has been changed for the better.

I love you brother James it's been an honor serving Jesus with you. I am a better person because I have known you!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment